Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Matooka kids couture Review

I was recently contacted by Matooka kids Couture to host a review from their Spring 1010 line. Not having a little girl, I thought a Goddaughter would be the next best fit. Not only does little Ana LOVE to dress us, she lives in a town in which these clothes would be perfect - slightly ritzy yet with your everyday citizens.
It wasn't long before I received a package in the mail with a beautiful red top with a white skirt, it was the 'flapper girl' outfit and just perfect for Ana. The clothes are very soft making them so comfortable for your little darlings! Ana absolutely loved the outfit and couldn't wait to try it on; in fact, she made her mom do her hair for these pictures!
Would I buy Matooka in the future? You bet! When clothes are fun for both mom and daughter you have a real winner!! The outfit that I received is to hand washed and lay flat to dry. Not a big deal at all, but keep that in mind if you don't have time for it.
You can bu these clothes at select stores that you can find online, and you should be able to purchase them from online stores this fall.



Ana had so much fun modeling 'Flapper Girl'.
The clothes retail for:
Dresses from 95 to 130
Tunic/legging sets are approx 110
Skirt sets 140
This all depends on the vendor selling the clothes.
If you like these clothes, head on over to their Facebook page and become a fan.
Matooka kids couture was started by two mothers that wanted to create a line of clothing that was 'contemporary and edgy but still young and sweet.' My favorite thing about them? They donate 10% of their proceeds to infertility treatments.

This outfit was sent to me by Matooka kids couture and all opinions are completely mine.

2 comments:

  1. my duaghter has the same outfit, but reverse colors (red skirt) white shirt with red swinging stuff...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,

    I randomly came across your blog on a geocaching search (I manage the Geocaching column at www.roadtripsforfamilies.com). :-) I also am the Blog Review Mother for Motherlove Herbal Company. If you're interested in product for your pregnancy and/or baby, let me know. Otherwise, happy caching. Fun!

    ReplyDelete