Monday, February 8, 2010

Holey Donuts Contest

Wow, don't they look delicious? Want to try some for yourself? Head on over to Holey Donuts and buy some or sign up for their mailing list and you will be entered to win the February Love Assortment consisting of 4 boxes of our latest, best selling, super yummy Holey Donuts! Low Fat Treats and $250 Holey Donuts! store credit good for 1 year. That right there would be enough for me to sign up!! But, there's more - sign up and you receive special offers, free shipping, super private discount codes!!
To enter into this contest go to their website, head down to the bottom and click on 'contact us'. From there all you will need to do is enter your email address and in the message box tell them you are interested in entering the contest and that you found out about it on the 'Caching Family' blog. You may be wondering why I would have you do this... Well, I can honestly say that I want to win $500!!! The blogger that gets the most people to sign up will win that in cash; I know we can use that money toward bills and the baby on the way!
I have never tried their products but they are sending me some samples and I will be sure to review them - if I get any with my husband around!! A good friend of mine has tried the donuts and really enjoyed them so I can't wait!
The low fat cinnamon bun middles pictured above are only 100 calories or 2 weight watchers points each!! All I can say is wow!!! These are one of their newest - jumbo low fat chocolate chip donuts - only 5 grams of fat apiece, how can you feel guilty about that?!?

How about these for Valentine's Day? Wouldn't your sweetheart enjoy waking up Sunday morning to these delicious donuts - you don't have to mention that they are only 3 grams of fat each, but that would make it SOOOO much sweeter!!


Be sure to enter for your change to win 4 boxes of donuts and $200 store credit and enter 'Caching Family' into the box.

1 comment:

  1. goodness, I wondered what had happened to you and your blogging. Good to know you're still around! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete