Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Beginning

I follow a lot of blogs and have always considered starting my own but was unsure if I would have the time or creativity - and would anybody follow me? Well, it is time to find out.
My husband and I have been married just over a year and the day after our 1st anniversary we found out we were pregnant!!! We are currently 12 1/2 weeks along and due on April 6, 2010. We have each always wanted children but decided to wait a year after marriage to begin trying. This was a great idea as it gave us a chance to bond and for me to get a year of teaching under my belt.
We look forward to the birth of our little one but in the meantime we continue to enjoy our lives to the fullest. We LOVE to geocache - my husband lives and breathes it - and have recently found our 1,000th cache. We also enjoy getting our kayaks out; life is perfect when we can kayak our way to a geocache!! We plan to continue these activities after the baby is born, but there will be a few more limitations!!
My husband and I plan to use cloth diapers with the little one as well as cloth wipes and other natural products. We are currently getting the nursery ready, this will take a little while as we are sanding the walls as they are all textured and then need to decide on the paint and other options.
I hope you enjoy reading this and feel free to leave me comments.

1 comment: