Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clean Green Event


With our first baby on the way, there is no better time to change over to 'green' products around our house. There are a ton of benefits to more earthly materials, but the two that come to mind the quickest are the health of my family and keeping the Earth beautiful for our children of the future!

My husband and I recently started recycling at home and have been doing so at work throughout the year. Okay, so I may be joining the movement a bit late, but that is better than never. We also plan on cloth diapering our little guy to save room at the landfills (and health benefits among others).

Knowing that the nesting phase has begun and will only increase as the due date comes, I want to clean the house using only green products. I am looking to host a review/giveaway event here at the end of March, if you would like to see a company on here let me know and I will try my best. I currently have a great package lined up from Seventh Generation and am hoping for many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment